Friday, January 13, 2012

2012

Happy New Year!!

Christmas and New Years just swept by us in a whirlwind!  I am very behind on my blogging right now, I intend to get back into it soon. But I will say that we have already been blessed immensly in this new year! I look forward to what God has in store for our family in 2012!

I have been busy the last few days with a few projects....I won't be able to post about them until the end of the month though, the first project is planning my daughter's 1st birthday! This is so much fun! I have been pinning lots of fun ideas from Pintrest and making lots of trips to Ben Franklin's and Michael's for supplies and ideas, oh yes and Target! I bought balloons and matching stock paper from Target for alot cheaper than I could have gotten at either of the craft stores. I will do a post soley on all the projects for her big 1st birthday after I am finished and have all the pictures!

I am also working on a project for a friend's birthday, and I am loving the results! Will post pics of that later also! I can't give away the surprise now!

Our Sweet Baby Bird is Turning ONE!
Here is G's birthday outfit. More pics to come later, but the bird onesie is a hand-me-down from her cousin, Vivi, and the headband and tutu I ordered online from Ruffles and Cream. The tutu is very big and fluffy, love it!

Will be back on here soon after all the upcoming festivities! Hope you are all having a wonderful start to your New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment