Sunday, December 11, 2011

Let it Snow....please let it snow!

This is my favorite one!
Our good friend Chelly who is just starting up her own photography business, MiLo Photo , took some holiday photos for us in down town Snohomish by all the cute, holiday decorated shops. Christmas cards should be coming out soon.......;)

Last night I got most of my Christmas presents wrapped....only have a few more to buy and stocking stuffers for the hubby and baby! Tonight we are going to the evening service at our church and then going to the Garden d'Lights at the botanical gardens in Bellevue. I love doing all of these fun, holiday festivities this time of year! It makes it even more fun when we get to share them with our daughter and see her face just light up!

Now off to go get ready to head to the gym for some Sunday afternoon Zumba(this will be my first time....beware all!)



No comments:

Post a Comment