Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sugary Sweetness

I made these White Chocolate Topped Gingerbread Cookies the other night for our mommy/baby group Christmas Party. They turned out AMAZING, love em! Soft and chewy and that bite of white chocolate really makes it! They would be delicious without also. I will definately keep these on my list of Christmas cookies every year!


I wanted to make these Caramel Topped Shortbread Bites but I chickened out when I saw that you have to use a candy thermometer and really watch the temp and all....yeah that scared me. I will try them at some point and make sure to have a back up. Don't they look delicious?

I'm really into salted chocolate caramels right now....and one little piece tastes so heavenly when you are counting calories.....I almost bought a tub of them at Costco tonight, found I really do have the strength to say No! Darn it....haha


So excited for Christmas right around the corner..........and really excited to celebrate it with G since it is her first Christmas!




1 comment:

  1. Those caramels look delish! Super delish even.

    ReplyDelete