Friday, December 2, 2011

Smilings My Favorite!

If you got what movie that is from, then I applaud you! I am watching Elf( just gave it away) as I type this. I have a moment of peace and quiet right now as G takes her nap....awwwwwe:).

My husband and I worked out together this morning (joined the Y yesterday), played a little competitive (just a little) bball and grabbed coffee at StArbucks. It was a wonderful morning catching up with my hubby while G was in childCare and slept at Starbucks.....I wish every day got a start like today:). I have so much more energy after working out....I have to admit that the motivation for finally joining the gym was my good friend setting her wedding date for the end of April....and I'm in it....ahhhh I need to drop that excess baby weight....gym and counting calories here we come. What better motivation right? I will also admit that the night before I joined the gym, I was watching Biggest Loser (one of my new fav shows) while eating ice cream...HA! No more! I am serious about this! I am going to rock that Bridesmaid dress and be ready for next summer! Yeah baby!

Today is also the start of my three day weekend! Yippee! Tomorrow my hubby and I are staying the night in Seattle with our good friends like we did last year while G is with her Grandparents. I believe Pike Place Market, Purple Cafe, a movie, Christmas shopping, and lots of relaxing are on the menu for Saturday & Sunday!

I hope you all have a fun and relaxing weekend as well!

1 comment:

  1. Going to watch that one soon! Who won the basketball game?

    ReplyDelete