Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving & Bday Fun

Here is my late Thanksgiving post! Wow, I always forget how hard it is to keep up on a blog on a daily basis, I really need to get better at this! I need to start making a routine on my days off....maybe this should include working out & blogging during G's naptime. Alot the time I catch up on my tv shows when she sleeps...on me, which I need to get out of the habit of and put her in her crib. She is in her crib right now. Her wonderful dad got her to go to sleep for her nap, boy was she fighting it!

For Thanksgiving we went to my sister-in-laws place in Poulsbo, she hosts every Thanksgiving at her place for my husband's WHOLE family. Big get together. It was a very long day....started out at about 5am when I tried to get up before G did to shower and she got up right along with me, haha. Hubby had to work the opening shift at work from 5-9am, so we met him at his work when he got off. Met his parents and we waited in the Edmonds Ferry line for about 2 hours. We didn't get home until about 10pm. G had fun most of the time, she got to see her 2nd cousin( I think once removed...can't figure out the relationship) Ellie and lots of her aunts, uncles and cousins.

G throwing a tantrum over my camera at Starbucks Thanksgiving AM....And they say tantrums start at 2?

Ellie & G both wearing their tutus!

I also celebrated my 29th ( 1 more year till the dirty 30) birthday this past week also. We had several celebrations including dinner & cheesecake factory with friends, birthday dinner with family and then my husband took me out to dinner and a movie on my birthday. So it was a fun week! My mom and I also got some good Christmas shopping done early on Black Friday, we didn't go too crazy, just Freddy's, Target & Old Navy.....but I can honestly say that I only have like 2 presents left to buy and a few to make for some friends. This is a first, it's not even December yet! I am almost sad that I barely having anymore Christmas shopping left....I love Christmas Shopping! haha

This was a longer post than I intended, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and is starting to get into the Christmas & holiday spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment