Thursday, November 10, 2011

Baby & Toddler Play Area Reviews

Last weekend G and I went to the Bellevue Mall with my little sister and mom, we checked out the kids play area which is on the 3rd floor of the mall, all that is on that floor is the play area, Gymboree, PinkaBella Cupcakes and another store that I can't remember. The play area was PACKED with toddlers and kids.....a few babies, but with all the kids, they didn't stand a chance, I stayed right by G's side so that she didn't get trampled. They don't have any toys, but a lot of soft objects (boat,tunnel,etc) to climb on and under and around. There are tables outside of the play area and a stroller parking area. We didn't stay for long since it was so crowded(was the weekend), but we intend to try again and have a playdate with friends there during the week and I fully intend to try one of the cupcakes from PinkaBella as well:)!
Trying to climb up, such a big girl!



Someone help me up!



My second review is of the Tot Spot Cafe in Woodinville. We met up with some moms & babies from our church play group today.  It was very crowded, loud, messy, took forever to get a beverage or food and you have to pay.....G was only $3 since she is under a year, but over that is $6 for only and hour or $10 for the day. When we got there I think we were all a bit overwhelmed at how busy and loud it was in there. After an hour and 1/2, a bad cup of coffee("americano" with cream & sugar), and $7.17 you kind of get that this one is not so good of a review. But I can finally say that I checked it out after driving by so many times. It is a great concept, but just didn't do it for us! Have a few more places to check out and will write reviews on those as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment