Saturday, November 12, 2011

Budget Friendly Meals Blog

First of all, I have found so many good and delicious looking recipes on Pinterest...if you haven't heard of this, then give me a shout out and I will invite you, yes it's very exclusive like that, you have to be invited:).

Picture Courtesy Of Budget Bytes Blog


One of them, Chicken Taco Bowls , were a big hit with the fam! Not to mention you make it in a crockpot, so super easy and super cheap AND you will be left with leftovers. I love leftovers, my husband not so much...I think that is a guy thing? I love taking leftovers to work so that I can heat it up and have a warm lunch:)! Mmmm.

This recipes also led me to this blog.... Budget Bytes , where she gives you the low down on some very budget friendly recipes. Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. My man doesn't like left overs either. So weird.

    ReplyDelete