Thursday, November 3, 2011

Chelan

A few weekends ago, my hubby had a wedding to DJ in Lake Chelan, and Genesis and I got to tag along! We headed over Friday morning, stopped at Zeek's to get some of their famous milk shakes and didn't make any stops until Leavenworth for some much needed coffee. Here is where I made the mistake of getting a peppermint mocha from McDonalds, bad idea:/, next time, when in doubt, go to Starbucks. (I'm sure most of you are thinking "I could of told you that".)

After settling into our room at the Best Western Lakeside Lodge (which have the best continental breakfasts ever btw, don't the name fool ya) we went in search of a good place for dinner and settled on a Mexican restaurant. Unfortunately it wasn't very good:(. We tend to have this problem when trying new Mexican restaurants while on a trip. Lesson learned again.

My husband was gone pretty much all day until late night at the wedding, so G and I kept busy, spemnding alot of time in nthe hotel room, since it was pretty cold out nd poor G was fighting a cold. lets just say I watched too much tv while G slept.

G and I lounging in our hotel room...we did alot of that on Saturday!

G loved playing in the hotel room with her toys, playing hide n seek, peek-a-boo, and jumping in all the soft pillows on the bed.



A trip to the Chelan Starbucks!

All bundled up for a stroller ride down along the water.

It was a cold, but beautiful day.

Swinging at the park.



G and dada on our balcony.





All in all we had a fun little weekend away and thought Chelan was a beautiful lake and  little town!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun! G looks so happy in that swing!

    ReplyDelete