Saturday, November 19, 2011

Little Reader

Sorry I have been a bit MIA, life and G have been keeping me pretty busy these last few days.......G turned 10 months old on the 17th! I can't believe she will be a year old in 2 months! Where has the time gone? She is such a blessing to us!

Our daughter LOVES her books! She loves for her us read to her and she also loves to turn the pages and look through them herself. Right now her favorite books are....Happy Baby Colors, Wooley The Sheep, Peekaboo Book and Goodnight Moon. I think I'm going to get her Goodnight Seattle for Christmas...I think they have the Goodnight Series in every city now!

Reading upside down! Aren't those overalls just adorable?


Happy Baby Colors:)


On another note, I am so excited for the holidays! First we have Thanksgiving in Poulsbo with Josh's family, My Birthday(also Black Friday), and then Christmas!!! And THEN G's First Birthday Party in January! So much coming up!



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she has enough hair for a bow!

    ReplyDelete