Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A lazy Fall Day

What a beautiful, cold, very fallish 1st day of November! I'm already getting excited for the holidays...more to come on that:)! I have the day off and my husband doesn't go to work until this afternoon, winning!

So far it has been a relaxing morning, hubby has taken care of G all morning so that I can get things done...ie balancing check book, working on November's budget, uploading new pics, and making this blog. Thank you to my wonderful husband for giving me these couple of hours to catch up on "me time"!

I did read G some books until she fell asleep for her morning nap, but then hubby gave her a yummy breakfast of whole milk vanilla yogurt(which was kinda hard to find btw) , bananas and her bottle, and then they took Jimi for a walk.

Looking forward to blogging again and updating everyone on what's going on in our lives, other than facebook, which I'm starting to get sick of.

Hope you are all enjoying this day as much as we are and hope you enjoy following along!









1 comment:

  1. Super excited about you blogging! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete